Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Copy Cat Factory Chopped Salad (Lillie eats and tells website)

My STAPLE dish at Cheesecake Factory. It doesn’t make me feel like a foodie, because it’s pretty simple, but I can’t get enough! Fresh and crunchy and addicting. So now I make it at home!

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Serves 1



INGREDIENTS

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Just toss it all together and enjoy!

NOTES

For tracking purposes, just like all of the recipes in my cookbook, this has been prelogged into My Fitness Pal. Just search, from your diary, for “Lillie Eats and Tells Copy Cat Factory Chopped Salad”. 

Nutrition

  • Serving Size: This bowl
  • Calories: 377
  • Sodium: 653
  • Fat: 13.9
  • Carbohydrates: 23
  • Fiber: 6..4
  • Protein: 38.7

Keywords: copy cat, factory chopped, salad, blue cheese, chicken, apple, corn, tomato, romaine